Develop Emotionally Competent Leaders and Cultures
Emotional Intelligence (EQ) is recognized as essential to successful leadership, team and individual performance and is a better predictor of workplace success than IQ.
This assessment is widely acknowledged as the leading EQ tool and enables individuals to determine their degree of engagement with 16 specifically-defined elements of emotional intelligence. A reliable and valid instrument. it compares individual responses with those of a norm group. Requiring individual engagement and interpretation, it offers highly actionable steps for personal, professional, leadership, team and organizational development.
As a holistic system of development, the EQ-i 2.0® is not a verdict that concludes skill, success, dysfunction or failure. Clients enthusiastically report gaining a new vocabulary leading to greater self-awareness, self-management and fulfillment. Additionally, this new knowledge can be used to strengthen the EQ competencies of a culture or define the criteria for new hires.
This assessment is used with all individual coaching and is equally effective to strengthen trust and outcomes between leaders and their Board Chairs. I also offer an EQ Academy for K-12 educators and workshops for senior and leadership teams.
Click here for a sample EQ-i Workplace Assessment. Click here for more information on reliability and validity.
- Gain improved self-awareness and self-management skills
- Discover the behavioral elements of Emotional Intelligence and how each element can support or impede success
- Identify the EQ Atmosphere most prevalent or relevant to your culture
- Develop immediate actions and personal action plans to address selected EQ elements
- Identify EQ behaviors most helpful in common workplace scenarios
- Engage in peer coaching to develop personal development plans
- Benefit from a shared framework that promotes team cohesion and improved communication