Interaction Styles and Essential Motivator Self-Discovery
I am a certified Self-Discovery Coach with Dr Linda Beren's InterStrength Institute and offer two widely popular and received self-discovery models. See below.
Solve Interpersonal Conflicts and Develop New Communication Skills
The most successful teams consist of people with diverse skills, who trust one another and work well together. Interaction Styles is a contemporary and observable model used extensively with teams.
Interaction Styles™ provide insights into the ways we are naturally inclined to express ourselves, along with our natural communication talents and challenges. Understanding our core style helps us locate interpersonal conflicts and situational energy drains, along with providing greater confidence in our ability to listen, engage, influence and persuade. Interaction Style™ patterns are dynamic, not static, and they influence, not limit our behaviors and talents.
Interaction Styles Benefits Include:
- Increase individual self-confidence and self-esteem
- Immediately improve communication skills and interpersonal relationships
- Increase team trust, collaboration and knowledge sharing
- Identify individual and team blind spots and limiting behaviors
- Improve decision-making by embracing a diversity of perspectives
Tap Into Your Core Motivation, Coach and Mentor the Potential of Team Members
What motivates you to show up, invested, engaged and energized to do your best work? Insight into this question is critical to your personal and professional success, fulfillment and stress management.
Essential Motivators™, commonly known as temperament theory, tells us the why of the underlying needs and values that drive us – along with the talents we are more likely to develop, and the stressors that may lead to burnout. Because it is a behavioral model, it is often observable in others. Essential Motivator™ patterns are dynamic, not static, and they influence, not limit our behaviors and talents.
Essential Motivator Benefits Include:
- Identify the situations where you tend to best perform
- Understand your core needs and how to meet them
- Recognize your core talents to further leverage for professional success
- Identify your core stressors and stress solutions
- Increase your confidence, contributions and fulfillment